12/7/08

Seven!~


peep toe ankle boots : NOSE
long sleeve : GAP
Mortar board : Uitm


a) 7 facts bout me
1. ok this will be everything obvious, i LOVE purple.
2. I love GHAZI. ahaha missing him here.
3. i like to dress-up. (tet)
4. I like to LAUGH! HA HA HA let's HA HA HA.
5. i want to be taller than now. why? supermodels even in Malaysia are taller than me. wah!!!~
6. Internet and me are best friends. percaye la!
7. i don't like to take bath. (a BIG tet!~)

b) 7 things that scared me the most

1. God
2. Losing my family
3. i'll be no one when i'm old enough to have a good career
4. be stranded in a VERY VERY small island :((
5. die at a very young age.
6. a VERY big flood or tsunami
7. be very poor. sampai nk mkn nasi pn ssh gile. OMG!~


c) Top 7 songs

1. for now la kannn. . .If i were a Boy - Beyonce
2. Don't Speak - No Doubt
3. Jangan Cepat Marah - Aznil
4. Lucky - Jason Mraz & Colbie
5. Kekasih yg tak Di anggap - some Indonesia band (sorry!~)
6. Mentera Beradu - Malique n M Nasir
7. Viva la Vida - Coldplay


d) 7 words that always comes out from your mouth

1. Klako nguh!
2. serious?!!!~
3. gile
4. bodooooooo
5. jubo (when im mad)
6. HA HA HA HA
7. azab (yeke?)


e) 7 things that're precious
1. My camera
2. all my clothes
3. all my shoe
4. all my necklace
5. my PC
6. artworks
7. memories.



f) 7 first times
1. death experience - my Dad, im 12
2. REAL Boyfriend - im 17
3. first kiss - IN YOUR DREAM!!!~
4. first hostel - im 18, Uitm, Malacca
5. first camping - im 11 maybe
6. first fav artist - Amy Mastura wei.
7. first time driving - 17 (tet!~)

g)7 LUCKY people that i tagged

1. sape? everyone i know already got tagged. hmmm pitty.