5/30/09

Im Using

1) Aku Guna HandPhone Apa??? (Sekali Dengan Gambar)
skng gune my sister's old hp, the 7373. as u all know, my lovely purple 5300 is ROSAK. i still love the hp because de all my lovely songs in there. and not forgetting my pictures. rosak sbb xle bke inbox and speaker kdg2 weng. battery die jgn ckp la, kembang dh. KONG thp max!




yeah, exactly like this. but there were no TMobile logo.

2) Aku Guna Kereta/Motor Apa??? (Sekali Dengan Gambar)


can you believe me? betol! x tipu. i am using this car! the exact colour! but its in my dream! keke. ok ok kt trg, de bnyk kete such as mercedes, kelisa, satria and the newest getz, but all of them ade tuan masing2. so ptg je bole gune or weekdays. at shah alam, de viva or saga. unfortunately, not mine too! ha ha. tu kete azizul n yna.



.3) Aku Guna Wallet Rupanya Macam Mana??? (Kalau Ada Gambar Lebih Bagus)
hot is it? hehe. actually the pink purse, Diana gave it to me as present. then i add the studs. but if there were more studs it will be more LOVELY!!! :D



.4) Aku Guna Apa Untuk Update Blog??? (Sekali Dengan Gambar)

the DELL laptop is my sis's school punye laptop. keke. the compaq is hasanah's. at shah alam, gune pc. pc biase2 tu yg korang slalu tgk tu. xde special pon. i bought the pc when i am in my fifth semester(2007) i guess. i love the pc! NYAWA ok.


.5) Aku Guna Jam Tangan Apa??? (Sekali Dengan Gambar)

i don't wear any watch actually, but if i have this kind of watch it would be lovely tough. :D
ble la nk ade bf bole tlg bli jam. haha. but im not a watch lover. i just use my hp for the time.

.6) Soalan Terakhir... Kena Tag 5 Orang.....
hasanah
farah
yna
salsa
anyone. keke.

2 comments:

mytho said...

finally~...

FaFaFa said...

yang mytho nyeeeee pun tak bwat2 lagik. T_T

netuk kete ngn jam ;)