5/8/11

Thank You note.

Thank you so much to all that help me through all this time, preparing for my Degree Fashion Show. Especially to Mr Faizal Hamid and all my beloved lecturers(Prof Kalsom, Prof Shuk, Prof Sherry, En Anas, Puan Hasma, Puan Ijan, Puan Saemah, Puan Shaliza, En Wazir, En Azlan, Puan Asliza and En Hafizz. Not forgetting all my friends especially Bad, Azizul, Farah, Efa & semua bdk2 part6 May 2011. to juniors/production yg bnyk tolong from the beginning of this year smpi today. Last but not least, my mom & siblings. I LOVE YOU. and 1 more person that is very loved by me, Firdous Harun. he is the person i love, cherish, missed, tmpt lps geram/marah(sorry), tmpt merengek, tmpt segale2nya la...


p/s: btw thanks to rapidKL, mnjadi transport saye pg2 ke workshop/class.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

after all and no credit to me.
and now i realize that you don't love me as your friend.

tks.
M

Hello. said...

M galokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...mu aku tq care lain kkg :DD

Anonymous said...

sy pun takdop gok!!

yg benar : NF (kwn setilam)

Hello. said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaa...jgn la seksa aku gni...TQ to all kwn aku dr kecik smpi today...tq to NF & M...mu org tmpt aku menggilaaaa...