5/25/08

Survey


Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 10 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Questions in orange have to be answered and not removed.
1. At what age do you wish to marry? Right now I don't really think marriage will be in my future becuase I'm afraid to be in a relationship becuase of my past. We'll see if I found my TRUE TRUE love we'll discuss this later.

2. If you can turn into anyone, who do you wish you can turn into? I want to be GWEN STEFANI! pls pls pls.


3. Where is the place that you want to go the most? I want to go to Japannnnn. . .its a long-time dream.

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? I want to have VW Beetle car.


5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? Yes, I do!


6. What are you afraid to lose the most now? My family


7. What are the positive elements you see in the person who tagged you? She's very fashionable...


8. Why do you blog? Because i want to express my life into words.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you and describe him/her in a short and precise story.


10. Describe the person who tagged you in a short and precise story (e.g. how you knew him/her, what kind of person is he'she, how long have you known her, what would you like to tell her, etc).


11. What are the requirements that you wish from you other half? Loyalty, love, caring, respect, wisdom.


12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Snobby bitches, people that really love to talk with no action.


13. What do you really want now? I want to finish my study and have my own money.

14. If you have a flaw, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet? Tell me plz!

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? God, mom & money.

16. What would you most want to achieve right now? I want my degree!

17. What's your first impression of the person who tagged you?


18. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change? To be more care-free. And I wish I don't shout a lot. Don't think about what people are saying.


19. If I dead, who's in my will? aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . .I have nothing! But my sis will want all my wardrobe.

20. What is the time now and have you take your bath? It's 9.13 am and NO! hehe :D




* Maryam have to do this.

No comments: